Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Barista Mitts Errata on left mitt

Oh Crud…the left hand of the Barista Mitt is a tad off. I’m in the midst of doing up an errata sheet for it.







Basically, after binding off for the cuff on WS, you need to work in pattern to end of row. Turn to right side and knit across THEN join in the round. Once the mitt is joined in the round, k9 sts (gets you to the edge of the cuff) THEN add the st marker indicating beg of round. This will align the button cuff properly. At this point, you may add in your st markers to indicate front and back and re-align needles as needed if working on magic loop or 2 sets of circs.






Sorry - this errata escaped both me and my tech editor. Just another reason not to rush during the holidays - huh?!






I’m sure hoping that you knitters out there were savvy enough to catch it before you got too far into the mitt.


Nothing worse than ripping this close to christmas!


Lisa

No comments:

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.