Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photoshoot today


It's been a while for this foursome design!  Had the yarn since November but had a tough time with my swatching work.  I think the wait was worth it though.  I used 2 skeins of Sandrasingh yarn (blue variegated)
to create both the hood scarf and the cowl.  I used 3 skeins of the Malabrigo yarn (lettuce green) to create both the hood scarf and the cowl and probably have just enough yarn to make 1 more cowl. 

I'm really happy with the outcome - and depending on your style buttons-no buttons, short scarf-long scarf,
2 skeins-3 skeins, I think this patten will accommodate your style.

Currently available (soon!) at http://www.sandrasingh.com/.


No comments:

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.