Monday, April 16, 2012

Love of Knitting summer preview

Love of Knitting, Summer 2012 issue is about to hit the newsstands and I have 2 designs that I just love in this issue!
 
 Too cute for two is a twin set of cardigans using Tosh sock by Madelinetosh.  If you haven't had the chance to play with this yarn yet - YOU NEED TO!  And the colors are scrumptious! I used Rose and Demin colors. The twin cardigans are identical top down cardigans only the trim is different - a little more masculine for the boy and a little more dainty for the girl.  Sizes go up to 2T.  Visit www.Madelinetosh.com for the full line of yarns.  Many of the LYS's also carry this yarn.


Another new yarn for me to dabble with is the Regal Silk by Artyarns.  Once again, it's a MUST TRY yarn and it is 100% silk!  Colors are Peacock variegated with Purple.  It's dreamy to wear too (duhhhh, it's silk!).  This top has inverted pleats for great movement and drape.  Visit www.Artyarns.com for a viewing of their entire luxury line of fibers.

This magazine can be found at several grocery stores (I found it at Fred Meyers and Winco) and should be available through June.  Or visit www.LoveofKnitting.com
for a subscription.  I have been fortuneate enough to have several other designs in this magazine.

No comments:

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.