Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Cables




I am suddenly into "cables". There's something about cables on a winter project. I want to make a matching hat and neck warmer next. I used 2 skeins (216 yds) Cascade's Baby Alpaca Chunky and I am in love with it. I actually prefer it to the other chunky alpacas out on the market. It feels so soft and has a tighter twist than some of the other chunkies that I've worked with. I grabbed a soft blue - reminds me of winter snow...if only it would snow more here....




I'm off to making the hat next.

1 comment:

Knitting Nerds said...

Are you nuts? You want MORE snow? I love this scarf, it is so pretty and yarn is to die for.

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.