Saturday, January 3, 2009

Madrona Fiber Arts

Madrona Fiber Arts is just around the corner. Madrona Fiber Arts is a 4-day knitting paradise retreat in Tacoma, WA where top knitters and designers come together and overtake the Hotel Murano. Go to www.madronafiberarts.com for details. In addition to the classes and demos, there are over 40 yarn shop booths all carrying the newest and latest yarns and patterns. Two Swans Yarns has a booth every year carrying the Jamieson's yarns out of England. This year, she has asked me to design a hat using her yarn. I'm creating some fair isle hats using these bright/bold colors. The hats come in 3 sizes and in 3 cap variations. I'm just finishing the first one...and will post pictures as soon as I can find my camera. Yikes...time is running out...

No comments:

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.