Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Everyone is on vacation

Pedicure on vacation





Scrumptious yarn on vacation
- the beginning of the 3-colored jogless hat (upcoming class this fall)
Frog Tree yarn "Meriboo MW" (machine washable) http://www.frogtreeyarns.com/


Hat on vacation
This is the 2-color jogless hat (upcoming class this fall)
Frog Tree yarn "Meriboo MW" - love this yarn....


Girls on vacation
Another great vacation.  This time to the Pacific ocean.  Each girl brought a friend - one being my darling niece and it was the absolute perfect vacation!  My husband had 5 of his college buddies stay at the house for 3 nights for their yearly golf tournament so we were forced to leave home.  I took 4 girls and 4 knitting projects and that's all I needed to be content.
Summer is about making memories......

1 comment:

Knitting Nerds said...

That's a great picture Lisa! Glad you all had a good time and that you got some great knitting time. Wish I could have joined you.

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.