Thursday, February 5, 2009

Error on Basic Twined Ski hat (recent ones only)

Okay - so after slapping on reprints onto a green piece of cardstock paper and inserting them into a sheet protector for the past year...I decided to "upgrade" my way of doing things and become a "pro". I spent the first 2 weeks of January printing out a few patterns at a time. Checking every detail from the font size to the correct hyphens to consistency in my terminology. I scanned over and re-read every pattern to make sure that they were perfect when they went to press. In 1 month, I have sent 10 patterns to press out of my 30 designs. I'm taking it slow - not rushing (afterall, that's where mistakes are made!). So - I ship out some hefty orders. I get a call from Michigan saying that a customer sent back one of my patterns. The earflap instructions don't make sense. Hmmm..it must be her! Well- low and behold, there was a significant error on my part! I attached the wrong instructions! I can't believe it! 5 days before my trip and I have to re-print and re-ship and quickly apologize to some of my biggest accounts! So - if by chance you have purchased this hat in the last month on white paper - not green. Then send me an email and I will PDF the correct instructions. Well - I guess I can go back to rushing - I made less errors!

1 comment:

Knitting Nerds said...

Wow... I'm so sorry to hear that. What a bummer. If you need help let me know! Sherri

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.