Monday, September 7, 2009

Another...Where do you like to knit...scene

I like to knit at the beach. This time it was Lincoln City, Oregon over Labor Day weekend. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting on sand, breeze on the face, the sound of waves crashing and day dreaming all while knitting. Hey - I even got some Vitamin D! The red pouch was a last minute purchase at www.yorkshireyarns.com. It's a Della Q sack that holds your ball of yarn. I bought it during her Grand Opening as I found it useful while walking around the shop while knitting and chatting. I rarely walk while knitting so wasn't sure that it was a practical purchase but I soon realized that it's the perfect carry along at the beach. It kept my yarn from rolling in the sand. So...if I were to have a "gadget" of the week, it would be this silk pouch.

1 comment:

Knitting Nerds said...

Love the idea of the pouch! What a great idea, I always get tired of my yarn falling everywhere. I may have to pick one up for myself now. Sounds like you had a good trip. Can't wait for Wednesday! See you soon...

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.