Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bohus Stickning Class with Susanna Hansson

You know that a class is going to be great when you have 2 knitting buddies at your side! 
As for the knitting instructor, Susanna Hansson - she is a great instructor and I loved the history of Bohus Stickning, the yarn (50% merino, 50% angora) and the pattern that came with class.
I walked away from this class really understanding the Bohus Stickning background and will definitely be knitting something along those lines - although not in sweater form!   





 After 6 hours of class - this is all we got done!  I was working on a size 1 but would have preferred working a smaller size.  It was small and tedious work but worth the extra effort.

1 comment:

Annuska said...

It is looking good!

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.