Friday, February 4, 2011

Teaching in Wooster, Ohio this June



I am just in the midst of booking my flight for Ohio. 
I go to TNNA (a wholesale Needlearts convention) every June - but this year, I'm making a stop in Wooster, Ohio at the Calla Lily shop to teach.

I'll be teaching 3 classes -
The Jogless striped Hat
Baltic Trims and Braids
Improve Your Look
These are amazing classes and you'll learn a ton!

I'll be teaching June 8th (Wednesday) all day.
This will be my first teaching gig outside of Washington state and I'm looking forward to it!
For more information:  http://www.callalilyyarn.com/

3 comments:

Knitting Nerds said...

OK... I'm impressed you are doing Baltic trim and braid. What's the Improve Your Look class? That's so exciting your classes are now venturing outside WA state! So cool!! I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Lisa Ellis said...

Improve your look is new and better techniques that will take your knitting to the next level. New cast on, new buttonhole, new bind off and new trims. It should be a fun class.

Knitting Nerds said...

Do you mean more for beginners to learn more than the basics or is this something new you've been keeping a secret :) Lol...

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.