Wednesday, June 3, 2009

cranking out Fall Designs

I'm in the midst of cranking out my Fall 2009 Designs. I've got more designs in my head than I have on paper - and even less on the needles. I'm working the small projects first- hats/scarves and mittens and I have the sweaters sketched out and most of them swatched. I thought this way, I could start getting the quick projects test knit while I work on the sweaters. That way, if I run out of time, at least I have something going to print. I have several long vacations coming up as well as a very long flight to Columbus for TNNA so I should have some good knitting time between now and August.

I'll keep you posted on my fall designs...along with some tantalizing photos to keep your interest.

Gotta go, I have mini-mochi "Autumn #107" calling my name! http://straw.com/cpy/yarns/mini-mochi-balls.html

4 comments:

Knitting Nerds said...

Hey... you bet me to a June posting. Can't wait to see your new designs! Let me know if you want me to test knit anything. It's funny, the other day when you showed me the mini mochi and I "loved" the color, I just now realized that is the color I have for the sock that I frogged. Seems I lose more and more brain cells on a daily basis!

Lisa Ellis said...

If you decide not to use your mini-mochi for the sock, let me know and I'll have you test knit the hat. It's a gorgeous color! I'm not getting off the couch today until I have it finished....(I'm at 4").

Knitting Nerds said...

I have two balls of that autumn one so I could do a hat. I also have two balls in a green color. Let me know, I'd be happy to test knit it for you.

Lisa Ellis said...

Thanks! I think I'll take you up on it!

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.