Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm unable to take your call right now...

Class supplies - check
knitting for on the plane - check
knitting for in the hotel - check
knitting for on the way home - check
knitting to swatch - check
business cards - check
models for Crystal Palace Yarns - check
clothes for a hot and humid location - check
patterns/porfolio/meeting times/names and locations email - check

alarm clock set for 2 am - check
2nd alarm clock set for 2:05 am - check
3rd alarm clock set for 2:15 - check

Okay - I'm good.
Recording: "I'm unable to take your call right now, please
leave me your name and number and I'll get back to you as
soon as I can. Thank you and have a nice day." stop recording.

Now for my prayer:
Fold hands, bow head, close eyes: "Please get me there and back safely as I would be utterly
embarrassed if someone saw and had to disperse my
knitting projects, frogs, WIP's, queued projects, swatches and partial
skeins - for just in case. Amen...."

1 comment:

Knitting Nerds said...

You're so funny... have a safe and FUN trip! Can't wait to hear about your trip when you return!

Search This Blog


About Me

My photo
I'm a mother of 2 girl's, 12 and 15, a wife of 21 years and an obsessed knitter. I'm an avid gardener and cook.